As much as I like this product, it is not a module and should not belong here. Flagged as private.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

As much as I like this product, it is not a module and should not belong here. Flagged as private.
-- modulargrid

My bad. It is mountable as a module. Removed flag.
Someone can upload a better "2D" image of this?

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

This is easy to bend from the two right angle bends of the support, especially when it is full of cables (even short ones.) I have put some hard rubber down to support the base to minimize the stress and hopefully prolong it's life. It is functional, but I believe it is way overpriced for its poor design.

Thanks for the warning. I was going to go for a couple of these, but I guess I should stick with Pomona cable hangers.

This is easy to bend from the two right angle bends of the support, especially when it is full of cables (even short ones.) I have put some hard rubber down to support the base to minimize the stress and hopefully prolong it's life. It is functional, but I believe it is way overpriced for its poor design.
-- gonkulator

Think you could take a picture of the white mounting plate? It would serve well as a picture for the module entry.