this user has left ModularGrid

Fun jam tonite to welcome 2021

Mutable Instruments Plaits into Rings to Marbles
WMD percussion

Hi Sacguy71,

He, he, nice fun track! Thank you, you have a Happy New Year too! Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks Garfield,

Happy New Year as well. Hope you are having fun with your new Vector sequencer!

Yeah it was a lot of fun last night jamming into the new year on my MDLR modular after having some drinks. Now that I figured how to record to my DAW, I plan to do a lot more to spin off to some albums for my screenplay film project. The Hertz Donut is super mean and aggressive I love it! Funny- Mutable Instruments is the ying to the yang of Harvestman/IME modules. Ambiences vs brutal industrial. I love having both in my rack to craft various types of music. I have a few new sequencers arriving soon.

Hi Sacguy71,

With some delay I received yesterday the E950 Circuit Bent VCO from Synthesis Technology, so lots of (Texas Instruments) speech fun. So busy with that one that my Vector has to wait a bit longer. I need some hours in one stretch so I can give it a serious start at the Vector (I actually did already but I need even more time to go a bit deeper into it); still hoping to return to my Vector soon. So one thing I decided is that I am not going to buy further modules for a while so I have time to explore a bit more the E950 and the Vector.

I hope you receive your Metron soon :-) Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Nice Garfield,

Sounds fun. I will do some recordings and videos once my Metron and Eloquencer arrive hopefully by end of next week. I figure that will give me two solid sequencers in my two larger cases and then have smaller sequencer/clock in my 6U case. Now I just a larger studio space house and to get out of the ghetto downtown area.