The DFAM is listed in the MG database so I think this is allowed. Also I plugged and unplugged a patch cable more than once during the jam!

Patch notes are pretty boring :
- DFAM is kick and noise snare; VCO2 gets pitch from the BSP, but you don't hear that often.
- Acid synth noises are the Werkstatt-01, gate, pitch, and VCF cutoff controlled by the BSP. Delay from Boss RSD-10.
- Hats, claps, other percussion, and weird digital noises are from a Pocket Operator PO-12, which never makes into fully into the frame, passing through the Korg Monotron filter.

... and much wiggling!

Gonna give this a full listen later, but skipped around a bit and the DFAM and Werkstatt are like a dream combo, top notch squelches here.

Hi The-Erc,

You got some nice sequences there! Here and there some interesting sounds makes the track complete.

Yeah, nice work, keep it coming and thank you very much for sharing this! Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks guys. This is a really fun setup to play. I really need to stop myself from going "Hmmm, acid." every time I turn on the Werkstatt.

Nope, no you don't @the-erc, acid is the truth and we want more around here!

Nope, no you don't @the-erc, acid is the truth and we want more around here!
-- troux

Ha! The next stage is buying a 606 just for the hihats.

Hexinverter Mutant HiHats are pretty sick!

It amazes me the wide range of sounds the DFMA is capable of. Well done, this is a great set, it is fun, groovy and danceable!