I do use the Rosie's fx loop for some DSP stuff on the Disting. There's a ping pong delay on there I really like, as well as a reverb that can be useful. I use the headphone cue when I'm playing live to get things adjusted before I bring them in, but this doesn't work super well all the time.

Thanks for your response! I was picturing that I would build my own clock manipulation modules and hold them in the lower part of the case. But that is a good point about LFOs, and effects processing. I'm a bit worried about lack of delay/reverb on my independent voices, as well.

What is different about the Intellijel tile units? Are they still 1U?
Are there 1U pingable LFOs you can recommend?

I'm building my case by hand, and can accommodate whatever layout.

What are your settings in the x fun and y fun pages?

Braids has a built in VCA so you wouldn't necessarily need something like that right away. You should probably have something to control pitch, whether that's a sequencer, keyboard with cv, function generator, whatever. I'm looking into using a LPF with my braids, because some tones can be very bright and an LPF can always be used to great effect. Modulation and trigger sources are a good idea, as well. Some wavetables require a trig input, I believe, though they can be set to auto-trigger on pitch change.

Hi,
I'm working on a system to complement my Digitakt. I want to make dance music and explore ambient as much as I can. The Digitakt will be my primary sequencer, but I'd like to be able to do some generative melodies in euro as well. Sounds created in the modular system will be sampled and incorporated into my dance music set.

I've built a two-row 84hp case, and have a few of these modules already. I plan on the lower half of the case housing the Digitakt, a Digitech Polara Reverb Pedal, as well as some custom eletronics I'm working on. I plan on the upper half holding the modular gear. The custom electronics include a second MIDI-euro interface with clock output, and a clock divider. I'm also planning on adding some passive attenuators and arcade buttons.

Looking for any feedback on the rack! I'm pretty new to this and I'm worried that I'm missing something on the utility side of things. I'm really shooting in the dark here but I'm excited to get something put together.

Edit: The rack below doesn't reflect the rack I built. I removed the middle row, which I was using as a placeholder for the electronics I'm planning on building.

ModularGrid Rack