I made my 1U. rack Pulp Logic size (vs Intellijel) because my Other racks accommodate lIntellijel.

I have been exploring this module on VCVRack.. It's really great!!! But one thing that confuses me about the hardware version that puzzles me: Why are there so few VC inputs? This combination of delay/overdrive/flanger effect is just Crying for modulation. Is there a similar Eric module with m0re inputs?

Modules not shown:
Turing Machine: I still have not been able to find why I am not getting sufficient Voltage differences on the output between pulses.
Ripples: Starting to Build it! My first SMD project.

My case actually has one more row of 1U then shown.. I haven't bought the rails yet.
I have a Behringer Neutron, an Arturia Microfreak, and an new Dreadbox Typhon.

Modules I'd like to add:
I would like to add direct MIDI In and out.. I am waiting for the Intellijel uMIDI1u to make its way to my local Modular store (Patchwerks.com)

I'm a brand new Eurorack user as well... and.. one thing about this ModularGrid format that puzzles me the interface does not allow a planner to add or define a power supply for a rack? I know what my power supply specifications are (an Intellijel TPS30 MAX Triple Power Supply – 30W 3U / 6U busboard) .. and I spent more time than I'd like to admit trying to figure out how to add the power supply to my planned rack, (then realized finally that doing so makes no difference!) It's confusing because the power ratings listed under the rack image do not reflect what you might have ! Is there something I'm missing? In my case my "module" per se... because there is no panel - (its built into the case) but I would think the addition of defining basic Power Supply parameters would not only help inform a user about falling within PS limits but also ensure one is not limited by the number of Power Ports on the busboard or harness available.

Also, It seems like these days there a a TON of commercially available rack cases. Am I wrong? Why are there only 4 or 5 cases available?

Jeff