Thread: AD1

m1sterlurk & Lugia,
Thank you both for your input and knowledge.

Yes to start I was thinking of a nice mono synth that I could build upon when needed. m1sterlurk thank you for the updated system layout and additions, very helpful. Lugia thank you for the information on the DIY company's and suggestions for additional modules. I still need to think about this rabbit hole a bit more, but will up dates later.

Thread: AD1

It's been a little over 30 years that I saw my fist modular synth up close and personal that took up a whole wall in a bedroom. I have had or been able to work with most of the synths from 70's/80's, semi-modular and non modular alike. I am now looking to build a system and have come up with this system as of now. I already own the DixieII+, duel ADSR, and TipTop power supply. My original thought was to build up around my Mother 32 and Ocoast, but now I just want to build a self standing synth. I was thinking about another VCO, but any thoughts or direction that I could/should take would be welcome. I'll house the system in two TipTop 19" rack system for now.

Also for the DIY kits, what company's should I look at for reliability, quality, and clean sound, if I choose to go down that rabbit hole?

Thanks in advance for any and all constructive comments.

Peace.

(Edit: I made a change to my rack, so I guess that one needs to click on rack image up top to see the changes.)