this user has left ModularGrid

yes hopefully they will change this

I agree with Ftpyd, I think it should be at least like eBay, only buyer can put negative. Because this way the sellers will try to be good and respect the marketplace, not scamming here. if they do it quickly becomes obvious. Retaliatory feedback is no good, also if you avoid leaving negative because don't want a retaliation it doesn't work all the time. It is 98% of time the buyer that gets screwed so they should have the right for negative or no feedback, plus a short feedback description is good idea too.

Exactly I got the same doubt if the user rating really works got the same
Bought a broken module and the person who sold me give me dump down to me Hahahah

I don’t think it’s good system maybe better a written feedback like discogs it’s better

I traded a module with him and it went OK, however he left a bad rating without ever telling me why which makes me doubt how great the new user rating is. I asked him why he rated like that earlier today, no response. I checked my old tracking, he must have gotten the module fine, weeks ago.

User men_chine is a crook!

This is a warning to alert fellow wigglers about this person.
I paid for a module last month (PP f/f) and then he/she/it disappeared. men_chine is still active on Modulargrid, updates rack layouts etc and the ad is still up for that same module.

-- vytis

-- doomglue

Aw shit hope you will get your money back hope deep synth will come to his sense and give your money back

Maybe they can pin this on top so people will read it and help other people avoiding problems what you had jayone23

It’s not always sunny in modular world.

So plz Tell us about the people we better avoid.