small update,
adding vcas, more envelopes and lfos.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/image/935032.jpg

Hello People,

i have reworked my setup for now. this is still a virtual setup, so i am hoping for lots of feedback and comments... let me know what you think,

thanks a lot,

FJL

Wow, thank you. I will consequently work through your message again later and identify and execute all your mentioned points.

Concerning the Model D, i know it takes up a lot of space, its just that i was hoping to create a setup that allows me to have an "everything in one" solution, that apparently led me to missing out on putting in important modules, like vcas, also i see that it has limitated patching capabilities.

I will get back to this thread with a hopefully more "useful" and less "sexymodulesyndrome"-like build, thank you again for your awesome response.

Hello people of the modular world,

i have been trying to figure out a good setup for live performances, that leaves me room for direct and predictable interaction, as well as some rather explorative ways to work with it. it would be set up in the 7u makenoise case for in and outputs.

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_932671.jpg

I will use it with the beatstep pro and a keystep controller.

i would appreciate some feedback!

FJL 91

ModularGrid Rack

This is the more recent version of my draft, i would be very thankful for some feedback,

FJL

P.S.: It would be used with the Makenoise 7U Case, also i have lots of guitar effect pedals which i will go in through the rosie.

Hello people,

the last days i have been trying to figure out a setup that i can do arpeggios/sequences, leads via the keystep, ambient/drone/pad sounds, and a really basic drum at the same moment with.

I somehow have the feeling, that this setup is really unbalanced and might not work. Also i am not sure whether or not the clock (tempi) can even trigger the pico drums module.

Also i feel like i am missing several things:

envelope generators, modulation sources, and utilities, while at the same time, i am overdoing it with the sound generative part of the setup. Nonetheless i love the moogish sound of the model d and wouldnt want to miss it for live performances due to its easily and fast accesible characteristics. On the other hand i love working with wavetables and see also the modulation potential of the 6 lfos in the SWN.

Any recommendations?

I would be very happy to get some feedback from you,

cheers,

FJL