A sequencer would get things moving. Take a look at Marbles, Bloom, Mimetic Digitalis or the Vatigate + Voltage Block combo

Some FX to explore sounds. FX Aid Pro or Ghost for a great all-in-one unit
-- 33PO

awesome thank you! i forgot to mention i do have an sq-1 as well but its sort of busted. metropolix or stillson hammer mk2 are a couple that ive been eyeing, but i dont have the funds atm.

can you please post the url of your public rack... it really helps us help you!!!

I looked but neither match up to the image - jpgs are crap - no infomatics, no click through...
-- JimHowell1970

ModularGrid Rack

long time lurker, first time posting, just like most starters, i was interested to read opinions/feedback on a rack ive been working on for the past couple years. top row is built into a skiff, MI modules became accessible to me at great prices and have been great to learn with so i filled the skiff up hastily.

second and third rows are in a mantis case, everything from data bender to the left are modules ive purchased, to the right are wishlist items. i removed most wishlist items from the mockup but things im interested in:

• bionic lester mk3
  • sloths
  • metropolix
  • planar2
  • befaco mixer
  • jouranologue ins
  • panharmonium

i understand there are a lot of sound sources already and im missing some key utilities. but what would you all recommend? attenuators? more vcas? more lfos/envelopes? i know a mixer will be needed. a filter? what am i missing?

looking mostly to make dynamic noise and explore sounds deeply with euro. not so much concerned with drums or making songs.

other gear im learning/working with are MN 0-coast that i use mostly for the lfos and random voltage generator, or fming with the osc and strega for feedback neat echoes. was thinking about getting 0-ctrl, or a some other sequencer just incase i ever made the decision TO make a song or whatever. there are some pedals too, but nothing really noteworthy.

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_2063133.jpg