Have you named the files as per manual instructions? I'm getting this module soon so following this topic for eventual future troubleshooting.

Thread: Only Pluck

Awesome!

I'm looking for Syncable EG modules, feel like it's a primal need on my rack for what I want to create.
So far I found 3 offers in the market:

• 4ms Pingable Envelope Generator
  • ALM Pamela's NEW Workout
  • STG Envelope Generator

Is there anymore modules you guys know of?
I already have a good clock and multi function (FH-2) so the PNW will be mostly redundant, and 4ms and STG are quite big...

EDIT:

Found this one- Rebel Technology Gonies, 10hp with 2 EG

And another one- ST Modular Slopes, 12hp with 4EG outputs

Many amazing modules mentions in here, I definitely need one more voice in my rack to finally feel its complete for what I want to do.
Been watching videos and thinking about all the options:

Gravitational Waves: it's on Etsy at a good price, but don't think it will add much or do anything my Rubicon II already does.
Angle Grinder: after much youtube research, while it looks like something I would use it seems to have a bit too much of white noisy sound to it, so not really sure if it's the best to get right now.
Noise Enginnering VCOs : 20hp, can't fit it and the 10hp ones seem to have too much of the same sounds, not too versatile (still great modules tho).
Piston Honda: sounds phenomenal but so expensive, I'm tempted to go for one tho, only concern is the depth, think I'll have to move some stuff around; there's also Herts Donut... FUCK

I'm obsessed now, must have at least one and then I can make all the fucking noise in the world :D

What you guys think, between Donut and Honda?

Get well soon Lugia!

The Expert Sleeper FH2 offers a lot of functionality as far as a USB MIDI to CV converter. You can use your DAW... OR... any standard MIDI controller. However, you'll find programming it or changing the settings from the front panel to be a real pain. Programming it from your computer using the a web-browser isn't so bad. But to make changes using your computer, you'll probably have to quit the DAW so the web browser can take control of the MIDI device from the DAW.

-- Ronin1973

So true, I've got one and it can do so much but setting it up everytime is killing my will to play with my eurorack. Definitely need to find a better solution to interact with Ableton.

Hello

I'm having noise issues on an Erica Synths Case.
Case specs are 1.25A per rail (2.5A total), internal PSU specs are OUT ±12VDC / 1250mA, AC adapter power cord specs are 12V 3.34A 40W.
If I have the case turned off and with balanced 1/4 jacks from the Ciao line output into my line in audio interface I can hear the noise in the link below. Its like you can hear data voltage.
If I disconnect the power cable the noise is gone, so that makes me think the problem is not coming from any of the modules.
The noise is audible in the background when the modules are playing.
Any ideas on how can I sort this? Different power supply? DI Box with ground lift?

Eurorack Noise MP3

Hi Oldan,

Not sure where the issue is? I don't see it to be honest, as you mentioned already:

Their website states that "This case has integrated Erica Synths PSU capable of 1.25A per rail (2.5A total)."

And then you checked your PSU (good by the way to check!) and you found this:

OUT ±12VDC / 1250mA (thus -12 V at 1250 mA = 1.25 A and +12 V at 1250 mA = 1.25 A, together 2.5 A; I assume, unless the manual of that PSU says differently)

So that's the same, isn't it, so... where do you see an issue? Did you bought this Erica Synths case new from Erica Synths or an authorised Erica Synths dealer? If yes, then this should be fine.

You could start with one module, then two, etcetera, in case you are still not sure but I don't see an issue.

Have fun with modular and kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Thank you for the explanation, I don't know much about power technicals.
In the meantime Erica support replied and confirmed its all fine, its 2500mA in total.

Hello all

I just got a Erica Synths 2x84HP case with PSU.
Their website states that "This case has integrated Erica Synths PSU capable of 1.25A per rail (2.5A total)."
But looking at the PSU, a Mornsun URA2412LD-30WR3 it says OUT ±12VDC / 1250mA
I'm afraid of burning my brand new modules and their support seems to be a bit slow on replying.
Anyone with a similar case can shine some light please?