Thank you for the feedback!
I'll have to think about the concept more.
Some clarifications below:

voice leading requires at least one sequencer channel per voice - unless you only want to be able to play in unison or in fixed intervals

you have a quad quantizer, but no melodic sequencer to feed it - so how are you intending to sequence the voices in your rack? if the answer is I don't know, but I'd like to control the notes - then get a sequencer that's big enough to control those voices - something like a erica black sequencer, or the new hermod+, both of which include quantisers, as do almost all sequencers in the "battleship sequencer" category

My idea was to use the Harlequin as a sequencer and modulate, offset, invert etc. multiples of it before quantization.
Then trigger rhythms for the melodies and drums via "trigger action" (pam's, binary akkumulator & burst).
I was hoping to use triggers to modulate the Harlequin sequences somewhat with sample & hold, slew limiter stuff.

you have 4 vcos and a sampler... but only a single vcf... so immediately you are out of polyphonic territory and into paraphonic... for polyphony, as mentioned above, you need a vcf per voice - on top of this there is not enough mixing to reduce the 4 channels of vcos to a stereo signal before sending to the vcf... you may be envisioning the 2 shakmat vcos and the waveshaper as a single complex oscillator?

Ok. I see it; lacking filter and mixing capacity. The complex oscillator was indeed envisioned as an patching option.
I was hoping to use the sampler and disting to stretch to kinda-sorta 4 voices for ... an patching option.

work out how many voices you really want...

Not less than 2.

-- JimHowell1970

Cheers

ModularGrid Rack

I'd be glad if you shared your thoughts on this.
My head us fuming and i'm in dire need of some critique.
The aim is some polyphonic voice leading with lots of trigger action.
€_€

Thanks Lugia,
from what I understand the rackbrute cases are aluminum with a bit of wood on the sides (amazing vintage optics?).
After some consideration my mind wandered off from moar modules, to... playing.
Twisting knobs and playing theremin won't go together very... um... melodically, right?
Is an expression pedal module worth consideration?
I would rather not look too much into guitar pedals as an fx alternative (researching modular is enough).
Do you use your theremini as an cv source?

Wow Lugia, thank you!
I'm looking up some of the modules suggested; So many mults! Trying to wrap my head around patching... Is swapping one of the the 4x4 mults for another ASK a reasonable consideration?
As for the case, would an alm / brute case do?

ModularGrid Rack

I would appreciate a few hints or an full on roast concerning the rack from the link.
Could this possibly work as a double voice something something theremin?
Thanks