Thanks man!

Really appreciate your advice!

I agree with jb. When I got into Eurorack, I was looking at one 84hp rack, based on a free 3U space in my studio's 19" rack. Because of the advice here, I got a 7U 104hp rack instead. A few months later, it's now full. Get a Mantis (6U, 104hp) to start with. It's cheaper than the 7U and the 1U has far less choice in modules anyway. You won't regret going bigger.
-- Arrandan

thanks !

I don't know where the post is, but someone did actual calculations on the wasted $ per HP when you mount a semi modular like M32 (that can easily stand on its own) in a rack. If you have the trifecta (DFAM/M32/SubH) go on Reverb and look up three tier Moog racks...for $100-$150 you can get a really nice wooden three tier rack that you can mount all three of them in (thats what I did with mine). As far as the size case to get, it really depends on what you're goals are...the 6U 88 would give you more HP overall and everyone will most likely tell you that whatever you decide you want to buy for your case, get something bigger. The Tip-Top Mantis cases are highly regarded for their overall value...I personally like the Rackbrute cases because two of them wide fit perfectly on the table I use and I like their design for portability if I ever get the courage to do some live performing
-- jb61264

Thanks a lot man!

I own a moog mother 32, a subharmonicon and a Dfam. I want to expand my rig and get into modular, I am thinking wether I should include my mother 32 in the eurorack or not?
Also I am not 100 % sure if I wanna go with a 3U 126 hp case or a 6U 88 hp.
I know that I should go as big as I can but I also don't wanna buy something too big, any suggestions?

what do you think of this ?

ModularGrid Rack

Thanks!