Thread: RibbonRack

Hi All,
I've changed the modules in this rack several times, but I think I'm close to what I want.
My intention is for the bottom row to serve several functions:
1. As a supplement to the Kobol
2. As a pseudo Trautonium voice, using sub harmonic generation from the Tides clone
3. As an audio in effects source for acoustic instruments

I welcome comments and suggestions,
Peace

Hello,
Thanks for the considerate response.
I realize I have a small proposed set up, and therefore am limited to what I can put in the rack.
Regarding interfacing with the DAW, as I said I only intend to use it for effects (e.g. delay, reverb, etc.).
I could also send sequencer clock source via MIDI to the Kobol. I may also pick up a Keystep keyboard.
The Tides clone can be used as a modulation source (LFO, EG, etc.). It also has a 4 note frequency mult/div, which I can use for the Trautonium set up, and mix in the AJH module. I've considered a mult, but may try to just use stackable cables.
The 3hp Erica pico LFO, S/H looks promising...
btw, I have a 4 channel audio interface (not DC coupled), and an outboard mixer I could use if necessary.
cheers

Hello All...
I'm new to the forum and have just begun to enter eurorack world.
I have attached my proposed set up. I currently own the Doepfer ribbon controller/module, the filter bank and have the Kobol on order. I'm hoping the bottom rack will serve 3 purposes.
1. as a supplement to Behringer
2. as a pseudo Trautonium, using the filter bank and subharmonics
3. as an ext. audio in for sax/flute using the env. follower, ring mod, etc.
I currently don't feel the need for a sequencer or effects, as I can do that through my DAW.
I welcome any suggestions/comments..
Thanks!
https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_2378196.jpg