Hi guys!
I'm about to purchase a sequencer for my rack. I would need that to sequence mainly cv and some sequence (no drum sequencing) and I ned some help choosing the right one.
Right now I'm choosing between those modules:

-Make Noise René
-Audio Damage ADM06 Sequencer 1
-Verbos Electronics Voltage Multistage
-Tip Top Trigger Riot
-Tip Top Z8000

And in case of the Tip Tops, something to generate trigger?

Tank you!
Bye!

Waiting for yours feedbacks!

I got rené and i love it, but you should also add to the list "Intellijel - Metropolis" very powerful too :)

Oh! I didn't think about that earlier!
But 8 step it's not enough for me.
What about rené? Is it difficoult to use? Does it fits well in a live situation?

Thanks a lot!

It's easy to use and make noise make useful videos on youtube with tips. and what about brains+pressure points? i have it too and it is very cool, 3x8 combination with a few options to play with, check out this:

by the way, metropolis is more than an 8-step sequencer: check this out:

you might wann check dis one out:
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/mengqimusic-voltage-memory
i guess most people use external cv sequencers like arturia beatstep, doepfer maq16/dark time, korg sq1, ...
my personal favorite is futureretro orb

The metropolis is very nice and interesting indeed, but I would like to have hands on single 16, or more, step for sequences (8 steps would be nice just for the cv). The pressure point array is also very interesting too but again, is 3x8 only it would awesome to have also the option of 1x16 + 1x8 or 1x24 .
The space it's also a problem, for the sequencer I've planned something about 34hp, if it's worth I can sacrifice some utility modules and find some more space but not more than 2-4 hp...
The external sequencer it's a good option too, the beat step pro looks amazing! and in case I would also have space for other modules (SYNTHESIZER BOX from Pittsburgh Modular would fit lovely!).
Any other suggestion?

Thanks a lot for the help!

A word of warning with the Rene, it malfunctions on some PSUs. I have a Row Power and sometimes its a real pain to use tbh.

yeah everybody seems to like the beat step pro, it is powerful and playable, but does not feel like real to me..