How many output modules do I need?

The Mother 32 is mono so it only needs a TS to TS 1/4 cable. So what your saying is in order to get each oscillator from the modular to a an external analog mixer or audio interface each on its own channel is you will need an output module in the end signal chain for each oscillator? Mother 32 to an output module then to channel 1 on external analog mixer. 303 Osc to filter, amp, e.g., lfo, effects then another output module to channel 2 on mixer. Wiard Osc to filter, amp, e.g. , lfo, effects then another output module to channel 3 on mixer? And so on so on?

It's not rack mounted yet. I am trying to create a system and need to know what modules to add to this one I am making on modular grid in order to send audio into a Focusrite Clarett 8 pre audio interface which I have or buy a mixer with plenty of inputs which I don't have yet. I record in Ableton Live. Do I need an output module for every voice ? I thought there was a way to sum everything together and send each synth voice from the modular to its own channel on the mixer or audio interface. How can I get this rack I am creating into a mixer having each its own seperate channel. The mother on one channel the 303 another and so on. I would be using a Vermona DRM MkIII for drums with trigger outputs into the circadian rhythms. How do I get the 8 parts of the Vermona drums out of the circadian into the audio interface or mixer?

Hey Alex,

I would like to perform techno live with this setup. I was just wondering what other modules I would need to properly get this system up and running. I have a Vermona DRM MkIII with triggers which I use for drums and was wondering if I could use that with the Circadian Rhythms. Then sequence everything else with the mother 32 or metropolis. I understand it's an expensive domain. I said I am creating a custom rack so it will be built over time.

Hey Friends,

First I just want to say what an awesome community this is. I honestly do not know where I would be with out all of this.

I am creating a modular synth and I need some help on what to add to make this specific system I am building work properly. I am fairly new in the world of modular synthesis so anyone's help would be awesome and bare with me. It will be used for live techno. I already have a Vermona DRM MkIII with triggers which I will be using for drums and I wanted to sequence with my custom rack. Does this system have the right modules in what I am trying to do?
I was going to sequence the Vermona using a Circadian Rhythm and everything else with the Metropolis and Mother 32. Will this work? How do I get each voice from the rack into its own channel on a mixer and into Ableton Live.

Should I use the WMD performance mixer or get a seperate analog mixer outboard and hook it up with my other analog synths and have more rack space for other modules. I also would like to put this into Ableton which I use a Focusrite Clarett 8Pre. The system is pictured below.

ModularGrid Rack

Thanks I really appreciate it,
KP