Hey GarfieldModular,

The Filter 8 is fantastic! It sounds great and is a versatile module with it's filter, VCO and LFO capabilities. The build quality is very good also - highly recommended. I would like a Joranalogue Generate 3 at some point.

Great! Love the evolving ambient layers of sound with your expressive keyboard playing on top. Very alive and organic.

Hey GarfieldModular. Thanks for your kind comments.

Ha! Remember that you should be getting at least 8 hours sleep a night for good health ;)

All of the tracks are recorded live on my modular in one take. I like the challenge of seeing what the synth can do as a stand alone entity and capturing a performance. You can see my modular here: ModularGrid Rack
The only external device I have is a Strymon Volante delay pedal (which I love!)

Best wishes and sweet dreams

Hi TumeniKnobs, thanks for taking the time to listen and give feedback. Much appreciated!

Nice! I really enjoyed listening to this. I found it very hypnotic and was transported to another place. The looping rhythmical sequence, dusty sonic textures and meandering 'flute' melodies....just my thing!

Thanks, I hope that you enjoy the other tracks also. Always interested to know which ones stand out.

Hi everyone,

Just a quick message to let you know that systasis002 is now available.

You can listen through my bandcamp page and the album is also available as a limited cassette edition (20 copies). Each copy is thoughtfully packaged with a small original artwork and papercut figure - no two copies the same!

I hope that you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed creating.

https://www.systasis.co.uk/product/systasis002-limited-cassette-edition

https://systasis.bandcamp.com/album/systasis002

Cheers!

Thanks @jingo and @troux!

Nicely spacey and playful and peaceful.
-- eexee
Thanks @eexee!

Thanks for your kind words @GarfieldModular! I'm pleased that the music didn't out stay it's welcome. I've just read through a couple of your Doepfer Review Reports - great job! You have obviously put in a huge amount of time and energy into these and they are really informative. Nice :)

Thanks @Quantum_Eraser! Pleased that you are enjoying the sounds.

Hey. Here is a new track I recorded live on my modular - maybe a bit over long?.....but you know how it is when you get in that synth zone! Time seems to disappear in to the aether.

@the-erc N0 plans for a CD at the moment but I'll make it available digitally when the last few cassettes are gone. I guess using size as an adjective for a rack isn't the best as it's all relative! I was comparing to some of the impressively big racks that I see here and other places :)

Nice work! Love it when the claps come in towards the end.

Hey GarfieldModular! Thanks for your kind comments, much appreciated :)

Thanks, pleased that you like it!

systasis001 - Limited Cassette Edition - tracks recorded live on a small modular system. Each packaged with original artwork. I hope that you enjoy!

https://www.systasis.co.uk/product/systasis-001-limited-cassette-edition