Thank you for clarifying!

I just ordered the Squarp Instruments Hermod + and planed to place in this case (which sits in front of my big case for best accessibility):
ModularGrid Rack

which is a Intellijel Palette 62 ( 1.2 A (+12 V) / 1.2 A (-12 V) / 500 mA (+5 V)) .

In the manual of the Hermod + it says:

Connect Hermod+ to your eurorack system power with the supplied ribbon cable.
Most eurorack power supplies have a dedicated +5V rail (in addition to the +12V
and –12V rails).
• If your power supply delivers +5V, we recommend to place the « 5V switch » in the
top position, in order to use the +5V rail for the digital circuitry of Hermod+.
Make sure the +5V rail can supply 820mA minimum for powering Hermod+ (and
add +500mA maximum when attaching a controller on USB host).
• If your power supply does not deliver +5V, you may place the switch in the lower
position.
Make sure the +12V rail can supply 400mA for powering Hermod+ (and add
+220mA maximum when attaching a controller on USB host).
In any case, Hermod+ will not be damaged if you use the top position and your
power supply does not deliver the +5V. It will simply not power up.

These are the power specs according Squarp Instruments when not powering via 5v:
Consumption (not using +5V rail) : -12V 20mA, +12V 400mA (add up to +220mA when attaching a controller on USB host)

So If I dont change the PSU of the Palette case i have no choice but powering via +12 & -12v , right?
I dont get whats actually the benefit from powering over the +5v rail, which I have not yet used at all

Thanks for your reply! I removed the jumper and one module with 50ma on the -12 bus and now all 3 leds are on. I will monitor the temperature while playing a few minutes... But Are there any better solutions on upgrading mA on the -12v bus than just adding a new set of PSU? I once saw a brand which allows daisy chaining two psu modules. I think it was by 4ms... Its a bit annoying because I thought buying the Boost PSU by Tip top audio would be enough to power the whole row (which is indead very long because it sits on top of 2 other racks)

I built another Case :
ModularGrid Rack

and wanted to use the uZeus with a 3000 mA PSU Adapter. When i turned it on the -12v led didnt light up, but the other ones did. Some modules powered on, too but I quickly turned the PSU down because I feared of destroying anthing.
I also found something in the manual of the uZeus regarding the -12v rail:

"The –12V rail uses a switching regulator. This switching regulator needs to
have a minimum load of 100mA (out of 500mA) at any given time. The
uZeus has a factory setting to self consume this current. If your uZeus is
powering more than four (4) analog modules you can then disable this
setting if desired to make this 100mA available for use by your modules.
With the uZeus powered off, look for header J7 (located below the blue
resistor) and remove the jumper. Re-insert the jumper such that it comes in
contact with only one pin. Once reinstalled in the system, the uZeus will
provide the full 500mA of –12V power for your modules"

Do I just need to remove the jumper? If not, what are the best steps to debugging?

Thanks in advance!