Ahhhh thanks ! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

hello

my youtube channel is now running in sync with my instagram

you can find long versions of my patches.

some are generative ones, some are more jam oriented.

videos and presentations are simples, because i only do that as a sort of archive

i invite you to subscribe, and if you like or have any questions, please feel free to comment 😊

please find my latest upload :

Any chance of you hitting us in the future with a Vince Clarke-era Depeche Mode jam??? :)
Why not ! I’m thinking about It more and more seriously because you are not the only one to ask for it ! Ha ha !
All great song choices...Dreaming of Me or New Life would be my vote(s)!!!!! :)

okay ! will work on that when back from my holidays ! follow me on Youtube πŸ˜„

Any chance of you hitting us in the future with a Vince Clarke-era Depeche Mode jam??? :)

-- Jukeshoe

Why not ! I’m thinking about It more and more seriously because tou are not the only one to ask for it ! Ha ha !

Have to think about the track ! Get the Balance right ? New life ? Everything’s count ? 😊

It's not a modular, it's a time machine :))

Like @zuggamasta my use of the modular is more experimental, but I am amazed by this type of achievement. In a way, our world of cables and modules is not far removed from 80s synthpop. There was a kind of fascination with machines.

So: well done!
-- Sweelinck

ha ha ! yes ! you are right ! travelling time, to reconnect to old smashing synth groove ! thank you for your comment ! i really appreciate ! πŸ˜„

Percussion and Bass sections are awesome.
Great!
-- ferranadsr

Thanks ! i tried to keep things simple, and work with the mix, as we certainly do in the 80's 😊
-- luvdattek

You have a new youtube follower.

-- ferranadsr

COOOOOOOL ! 😊 😊 😊

It's always crazy for me to hear such full sets and arrangements on modular, as I first connect modular with techno and experimental music.

Super nice track! And the dancing Data display is always great to look at.
-- zuggamasta

ha ha ! yes seeing things on DATA is great ! it also helps when shaping the sounds ! here the arrangement is mainly a "sequencer" approach ! Eloquencer really helps 😊

keep dancing on this one ! 😊

Percussion and Bass sections are awesome.
Great!
-- ferranadsr

Thanks ! i tried to keep things simple, and work with the mix, as we certainly do in the 80's 😊

You catch the era's vibe perfectly.! Well done.
-- FredFoxtrott

thank you very much ! glad you like it ! 😊

That's awesome! Well done! :)
-- Jukeshoe

ha ha ! thank you ! 😊

Hey ! hope you are well ! taking some time to discover this forum, even if i'm registered from some time now !

here's one of my latest "patch" !

--> leave a comment under the video if you like !

have a nice week-end 😊