Thread: vpme.de Qex

Just got one of these QEX modules from Perfect Circuit. I was hoping the instructions had an actual picture of what connects to what exactly. It say to install centered on the pins and is easy to get wrong, then says do not connect the wrong way because damage may or will be caused to module. Also make sure not to bend pins. Anyone happen to have a picture of the connections with arrows showing what goes where? Thanks for the help.

Hello, just got a Doepfer PMS(😂)12u monster and was thinking about putting my 3 Moog's in like you have. Does the monster have any issues trying to power all 3 of those bad boys up at the same time?
Thank you for input.

Thank you Wiggler55550 and CraigKirk for helping me understand electricity better and relieving stress about turning about 500hp into a smoke and lights show with a bunch of liquid mostly running out of my eyes... With the feeling like I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane with... What did I forget... Oh... The chute!!!

Hi everyone!!!
Have a question about any power issues. I checked the specs and it say +12V/8000ma, -12V/4800ma, +5V/16,000. I know practically ZERO about electricity so the math is not working for some reason so I figure there is something I'm not understanding. I'm getting 28,800ma total of power adding all together... Or would it be 19,200ma for just + with - subtracted? My main question is... If it's either 19,200ma or 28,000ma that should trip my wall outlet (15Amp) being 19.2 Amps ~ 28 Amps shouldn't it?
I guess what I'm asking is... Will this run perfect on your run of the mill 15Amp wall outlet or do I need something special?
Thank You for any help.

Hi everyone!!!
Have a question about any power issues. I checked the specs and it say +12V/8000ma, -12V/4800ma, +5V/16,000. I know practically ZERO about electricity so the math is not working for some reason so I figure there is something I'm not understanding. I'm getting 28,800ma total of power adding all together... Or would it be 19,200ma for just + with - subtracted? My main question is... If it's either 19,200ma or 28,000ma that should trip my wall outlet (15Amp) being 19.2 Amps ~ 28 Amps shouldn't it?
I guess what I'm asking is... Will this run perfect on your run of the mill 15Amp wall outlet or do I need something special?
Thank You for any help.

That is a bummer!!! I doubt it, but, ... Maybe if enough of us are interested it may come back. I'm not gonna hold my breath... when companies don't want to do something they won't and it's sad because then it's lost forever.. We all lose then.