I posted that rack, in order to learn the flaws (other than it's already pricey lol),
and find out what's missing. What else I might need or what I should replace..
For example, you said there's no seq on the rack, so you excluded the clocking modules.
Well, what about my external gear? Can't they work with that A160/161 combination?
I was hoping those random and logic devices would work with that too.

PS. Maths can't be the only answer to every task. What about physics or chemistry?
Just kidding, of course... Thanks again.

Lugia thank you for your time and effort, putting all this together.
I've read some useful threads in this forum, and you're constantly helping people by sharing your knowledge.
I'm not interested in modulating my bass really, but I guess if I was a guitarist I would be delighted. A nice amp and good pickups is all I ever needed...
I can understand that this rack option is way better than mine, but unfortunately it is twice the price of what I can afford/willing to spend at the moment.
I also think that I would be more comfortable with the simpler Doepfer modules, that can do that one thing and speak my language. It's what I'm used to, after all.

Got it. Cheers!!!

How can I upload my rack screenshot to this conversation?

ModularGrid Rack

Hi everyone.
This is my first post on the forum.
I'm new to modular synthesis and fairly new to synthesizers, as I come from a bass guitar background. Been in some bands over the years.
The last 8 years I'm experimenting and recording my music at home. Mostly electro punk-ish and ambient stuff.. My DAW is used only for recording/mixing my demos.
I'm also rehearsing with a fellow drummer. I use an affordable and sturdy small set-up for this, so I can transport with safety. A Polyend Tracker for samples and sequencing a MAM mb33 which I use for basslines with a Zoom ms60b. And a Microbrute + zoom ms50g for leads and fills.
I also have a Dreadbox NYX v2 which I'm only using at home (I love it but those little switches seem so sensitive to carry in a case) with a Keystep, a Boss looper and a Zoom ms70cdr pedal, for some ambient stuff and sampling sounds and phrases on the Tracker.

In short, I'd like to add an 84hp rack of modulators and cv modifiers to the NYX. Don't care much about osc and filters, at the moment. I really like the looks and can afford Doepfer stuff. Please tell me what you think of my rack planning so far.

Thank you all in advance. I have learnt a lot by this forum already.