"Erosion" mostly makes me think of bit reduction/crushing and other audio degradation stuff. The Data Bender is the big one here, but you said you didn't like the sound of the "Qu Bit" (the company that makes Data Bender) so I'm assuming that's what you meant.

The aforementioned FX Aid could do the trick. It has several degradation/lo-fi algos (like Shallow Water, LoFi Junky, etc.), and it and you can apply voltage to its SRR input to reduce its clock and get bit reduction on top of that.

Other possible modules would be the VoicAs ReduXer, or maybe something like the Befaco Crush Delay. You can technically patch your own bit reducer with a S&H and superfast clock/audio rate triggering. Another option are various rectifiers, saturators and distortion units, but that possibly sounds more aggressive than what you want.

Honestly, you seem pretty set. If anything I'd maybe add a utility vca and more another modulation/envelope source. The real question is what do you need, what are you missing when you patch?

If you're set on using your Alesis keyboard look into the Befaco Midi Thing or the Noise Engineering Univer Iter. Otherwise you can go with a keyboard with CV outputs or you probably have enough space in your rack for a TSNM or another Pressure Point or similar controller.

You could also consolidate down and move your effects skiff into the main rack if the sizes here are representative.

Don't let unnecessary GAS get you. you have your bases covered, practice and master your modules and eventually you should naturally figure out what to weed out if it's not working for you or where to expand if you're missing some functionality.

I've also only recently gotten into NS with plans to use it live, but I've only barely scratched the surface of what it can do.

Don't forget about the 4 CV ins on the Nerdseq, which can be mapped to pretty much anything, including generating euclidean patterns on the fly (it used to require the trigger expander, but I think you can do it in a regular track as of the most recent firmware, haven't tested it yet). The Nerdseq isn't the most immediate or "playable" sequencer out of the box and requires some setting up, however, once you have some stuff going, the CV ins can be invaluable to mess with your patterns and evolve them on the fly. I'd consider a joystick or something like the Lapsus Os with several CV slider offsets to pair it with the NS.

I stand partially corrected, Brains did add new modes in an update, but yeah, it's not directly compatible with Plaits FW as it'a not a direct clone.
https://www.synthtopia.com/content/2023/03/02/behringer-brains-reloaded-adds-5-new-modes/

I started with a very small rack and one thing I learned was that a small case was a viable setup as long as it's very focused in its purpose. Especially if you are learning and exploring I would recommend you start with only 2-3 modules you really like, and then figure out what else you need through patching.

Going through the proposed rack left to right:
The ethics of Behringer products aside, an uPlaits might be a better choice due to its smaller size (hp is at a premium here), plus it can load Emilie's final firware, whereas I understand that Brains cannot. The MCO is fine I guess, I know many people like it. You might also wanna consider a Twin Waves for your first oscillator, again smaller than Brains, mutli-algo and you can use the second output as a noise source/lfo.
Forbidden planet is an interesting choice here, but I think a dual/stereo filter or one with multiple outs will do more for you here in the same real estate (frex, the ADDAC dual filter, Dual Dagger, Ikarie or one of the dual Ripples clones).

Maths (Abbacus ) is a fine modulator, but when people wax poetic about it it's usually for its snappy, percussive envelopes, not exactly a hallmark of ambient. It can do a lot more of course (at least Maths can, I don't know how faithful of a clone Abbacus is). Anyway, tl;dr: I feel you definitely need more modulation options and utilities like a CV mixer/attenuverter. Like a poster above said, ambient is about texture and that means subtle but complex modulation of timbre, fiters, panning, etc.

Tallin is a great VCA, no notes. Dual FX I'm not that familiar with, but again, since space is at a premium here, a FX Aid or MFX might fit better in here. Another option is to eschew in-rack effects and just add a pedal integrator module, as mentioned above (although I'm personally not a fan of that option).

Scales is good, but what are you feeding it with? Could use one of the Maths outputs I suppose, but again, some sort of extra modulation source, S&H, random source would be most welcome. Perhaps even a small rudimentary sequencer like a Tirana or Ryo Penta so you can add some intent to your music. Mixup is good.

Final question is how are you taking this out to your speakers/computer? Do you already have an outboard mixer that can take eurorack levels? Otherwise I'd recommend an output/euro-to-line module, or those Mixup knobs are going to be pretty much at minimum all the time.

tl;dr: 1. rethink your oscillator and fx choices to save space, add more utilities and modulation (especially to feed scales and modulate parameters on your voices and filter)
2. optionally look into a more versatile filter and (depending on your situation) an output module