ModularGrid Rack

ModularGrid Rack

Greetings from Nova Scotia, Canada!

My goal here is to build: dual, symbiotic ideas-boxes, that compliment my hardware setup.
Boxes will be mostly used in a small studio environment, however it is a shared space, and must be mobile.

I have what I call my Elektron Trinity (ET), which is comprised of: Syntakt, Digitone and Analog4
Each have lovely sequencers built-in that I use to build the foundation for my music.
I'm also really deep in to iOS software and want to use an es-9 so my iPad Pro can integrate.

I'd like to explore and potentially include more Joranalogue modules like the Switch 4, Route 4 and Select 2. Could anyone suggest resources for, or examples of this?
Perhaps that could be helpful to a visual learner?

Punch away! All critisism wecome, constructive or otherwise.

Blatant oversights?

"If it were yours?"

Thanks ahead to anyone who chimes in!

so both cases ate part the same
instrment and are played
together ?

this looks like a fun monster.

i would suggest adding an oscillator to be used as modulator, something like an intellijel dixie 2+ (or a Kermit if money doesn't matter).

a wavefolder would also be a fun tool. (joranalogue ?)

have fun!

The medusa and orbit 3 were supposed to cover that? Agreed that modulation is important.

I agree that those two are nice modulation sources.
I was more referring to audio rate modulation, to achieve new timber. I love modulating Generate 3, it cn do so many interesting sounds.
Maybe Orbit 3 can do such duty, no idea - I don't have it (it's probably very wild at it ?)

I have no idea if the Medusa can do audiorate - and this is something that I will test asap :)

The medusa and orbit 3 were supposed to cover that? Agreed that modulation is important.

-- YappyMeatRobot