This tiny but flexible system has everything you need for a solid live set. There are a lot of fun possibilities here due to most of the modules having multiple modes. Patch each channel of grids into one of the three voices - they all have built in VCAs! The CV from Water can be attenuated then quantized by O_C. Use the Quadratt as your mixer, and patch the Navigator to MFX for great performable rises to build and release tension. Tymp legio works great as a kick that can be turned into a marimba or something else with the switches, and can pass through audio for sidechain ducking.

This will fill up every power slot of an intellijel palette, which has 2 buffered mults not shown here. Get some dusty clouds black panels for the intellijel 1U for a totally blacked-out system.

You could swap out the Water for a Mimetic Digitalis if you give up the 2HP attenuator.

I don't think my hands could fit in there to tweak all of those little knobs, but I'd be interested to hear some sounds from it. Share a demo tune!