I'm trying to finish an Erica DIY Delay (not BBD Delay). Parts are discontinued everywhere. I've found most parts except for the female headers that were not included with the MCU.

Erica Synths doesn't reply to any emails.

Does anyone know the part numbers of the two types of headers, a 8-pin (x2) and 10-pin (x1) and where I might purchase them ?

Hi,
If you are referring to the power bus connectors, they are IDC type connectors, you will find them in any online electronics store.

Best regards,

also there's no problem buying longer ones and cutting them to size... you may lose a pin or 2 though... often the 40pin lengths are only a little bit more expensive than 8 pin or 10 pin... pitch is usually 2.54mm... mouser, tayda, rme, farrell all regularly stocck them...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Hi,
If you buy them in the exact size you will have the advantage of having the fit for the cable tab.
Ferran.

Hi,
If you buy them in the exact size you will have the advantage of having the fit for the cable tab.
Ferran.
-- ferranadsr

but only if you buy shrouded headers - which is great if they fit... not so great when they don't!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities