@GunnarWaage, are you referring to my post ?

-- Slim

I don't think I made reference to anyone in particular.

-- GunnarWaage

You did make a reference to something, so if it's not this one, which one? "This post" refers to a single post in a thread...

--- Voltage control all the things ---

My post is quite clear, good luck with your modular, stay happy 😊

@GunnarWaage, are you referring to my post ?

-- Slim

I don't think I made reference to anyone in particular.

-- GunnarWaage

You did make a reference to something, so if it's not this one, which one? "This post" refers to a single post in a thread...

-- toodee

I think GunnarWaage was meaning this thread not this post

I just think there should be other ways to deal with those things. After reading those comments I would seriously consider not selling a module, knowing that in 2 weeks if the module is still on it's way, the buyer is gonna be losing his shit.

It just seems to me that most of those reporting practically a robbery here on this thread, come back soon after and the issue has been resolved.

Robbery does happen but it seems to me people are a litlebit to triggerhappy.

I usually buy stuff, almost never sell but I think people should consider showing some respect to the seller. If you get robbed, I really don't wanna hear your sob story, wellcome to adulthood, contact web admin and have him block the guy and track his info so you can consider your next move.

Literally the whole point of this thread is for people to post their bad experiences in order to warn others. If you don't want to hear that kind of thing, IDK maybe don't open the thread? Sounds like the one sobbing is you lol.

If you're adult enough to list something for sale online then you should be adult enough to ship it within a few days, and if there's a problem with that then barring extraordinary circumstances you should be able to communicate any issues to the buyer in a timely manner. If that's too much of a burden for you then you shouldn't be listing stuff for sale online to begin with.

That said I will reiterate to everyone reading this - stop using friends and family with PayPal for transactions with people you've never even met. IDK why this needs to be repeated over and over again but apparently it does.

Well consider this, why should I believe those accusations?

There is a burden of proof here. I am in no position to get a clear picture of a dispute here and neither is anyone else. People come in here with a hidden agenda, I don't even know if Im interacting with a person or a script. Hell I could be interacting with Uli Behringer or one of his trolls.

So this is my view on this. I do have a problem with people conducting their buisness this way and if I was a seller, I wouldnt sell to some of those participating in this thread. So mabey this is a good thing after all becourse we get a list here of buyers to avoid.

best regards

Both buyers and sellers are free to post here and we can all evaluate their statements for ourselves. If there's a particular post you take issue with, then by all means reply to it, but just saying stupid stuff like "If you get robbed, I really don't wanna hear your sob story" doesn't add anything to the dicussion, nor IMO does it lend credibility to your point of view lol.

Both buyers and sellers are free to post here and we can all evaluate their statements for ourselves. If there's a particular post you take issue with, then by all means reply to it, but just saying stupid stuff like "If you get robbed, I really don't wanna hear your sob story" doesn't add anything to the dicussion, nor IMO does it lend credibility to your point of view lol.
-- adaris

Listen if you are robbed, let admin of modulargrid.net know about it, he may ask for more information or he may do something about it, he may also come to the conclusion that the accusation is not based in reality.

Yes it is a sob story since we are not able to confirm any of it. Theft should be taken up with the police while here we have some misunderstood players receiving their module just after writing this nonsense. Fine, if you want to take this platform in this direction of a witch hunt, do that. I have posted technical stuff here but I will not bother with posting it here if this is not a serious platform. That's just the reality of this. I like the grid and I need it and will use it. But this is a platform where guys could be posting things relevant to modular Synthesis, this is not it.

I have not personally been robbed, but if I was you can bet I would call the person out publicly in this thread. Again, if somebody has been ripped off, this is the place to warn others about it. That's why it's called "Bad traders on the marketplace". Not sure what you were expecting to find when you opened a thread with that title lol. The fact that you are so triggered by this concept that you feel the need to complain about it repeatedly makes me think you are a shitty seller yourself. Again, if you don't like hearing people's stories, quit crying and don't open the thread. I couldn't care less if you post here or not. People are posting about modular synthesis in all the other threads, feel free to engage in those threads instead of wasting everyone else's time in this one lol.

And I really couldnt care less what you think and I think that should be quite obvious. I have never sold a module here, i have bought a few.

Thread after thread of people asking what module they should buy. I'm here to design my racks. It's sad of course to see this platform sink to this level and I doubt that Dieter Döpfer would be impressed. But it's not my problem.

If you're here to design your racks, then go do it and quit crying you big baby lol

A quick update:

6 weeks after, I still received no module from @sugarfreedaddy

he replies to messenger messages.
he said that he will refund me "asap" but that he currently does not have the money. I don't believe him whatever he says :D

He said that he is not home and can't ship (but he keeps on posting new ads here and on ebay for you people to buy :D )

For several reasons:

6 weeks no module received
he refuses to communicate his name or adress
he ships modules from Poland but his ads claim that he is in Germany
when he ships, he does not communicate his own name and no phone on the parcel... he ships without name...

For all those reasons I believe that he is a real scam and as such, I really want to state it clearly, hoping to help modulargrid people: this guy is here to scam.

No drama please.

Happy patching everyone :D