i like it, also the minimalistic approach --- yes sometimes less is more :)

Thread: fun stuff :)

He, he, interesting video, looks like you have some video-head issues too ;-)

just the usual ;) ...

cheers

I like it :)

High it's been a while :)

Yes, it's rather old school indeed ;) The early Jarre is a big number in my books for sure...

If you want here's a lot more on my bandcamp: https://suryakrispeters.bandcamp.com

There's one modular EP for free DL (or donation). More in the future ...

Cheers :)

Hi, it's been a while :) I finished my new setup, but am still waiting for new patch cables, so a little VCV wouldn't hurt ;) ... sometimes I also prefer the lesser harsh digital sounds.

Many years ago I had a room full of synths and recording equipment...
-- farkas

sounds very familiar to me ;) cheers!

Ah okay this looks a lot different, guess that's why I didn't see... cheers

yes thanks, their mini shimmery is not there tho :(

guess I have to order from USA-seller.

Does anyone have experience with them?

I'm looking at that Mini Shimmery for a long time. But it seems no European store can offer them.

Why are they so underrated? They seem really affordable as well...

Why does none of the major EU-stores sell em??

https://www.bluelanternstore.com/

Oh hey, the lead voice with that sliding tone is from a Pittsburgh Modular Oscillator where I manually change the pitch with the fine adjustment knob, slowly turning up and down for that glissando effect. It's one of my most beloved modules... but they stopped to build them that way. I think it was the first module I bought after getting the Doepfer A100-standart setup in 2015...

And Plaits yes, very very versatile...

Have a good time :)

One more before I'll take a little break also because I'm changing cases ;) ...

Regarding family and job, yes that's the point why I have all that time I guess ...

If you like Krautrock there's much to discover in my albums and EPs, tho not all strictly modular synthesizer.

My next album will be exclusively synthwave/Jean-michel-Jarre influenced... to be released next month and I always record stuff anyways ;)

Will post a bit more here in the future too...

Have a nice time!

nice :)

...btw I also have a bandcamp, just in case you're interested :)

https://suryakrispeters.bandcamp.com/album/modular-synth-jams-ep

And thanks for your kind words, here's a video I made a few weeks ago ...

https://bit.ly/2ZSOBbW

HAHA -- well tbh I could do a new track almost every day, but sometimes I feel like I better slow down and let people digest first. I also recorded like nine albums in the last four years ... let's just say I really love synthesizers and music, this helps a lot ;)

Yes I built that case myself, but actually I am downsizing a bit and decided to sell it.

Actually I think simplicity is very important as you can get lost easily, or be over-excited with all the possibilities (modules you could buy).

2 doepfer a110 -- all analog, never a wrong choice ;)

Hi guys, here's more... have a fun day...

Hi Sunchylde,

That's definitely "Fun stuff" :-D Nicely done, it nicely and especially it slowly changes here and there a bit but never too much. Yes, this can go on and on for me!

Looks like you got yourself a nice setup... is it too much asked for a future video from you to record it a bit clearer so the viewer can see more details of your rack? :-) I know a bit of joking, I know you do this video-style on purpose but for me, being a curious person, I love to see details on people's setup, it's interesting to see how you are busy with your modular system while making music.

Well done and I look forward in hearing/seeing a new one from you :-) Kind regards, Garfield Modular.

-- GarfieldModular

hey thanks, you can always check out my setup here :) or in the next videos. Sometimes I record at night, like in the first video... so it's a bit dark I know. I will upload more for sure :)

This is great. Thanks for sharing.
-- farkas

cheers

Feel free to check it out ...

Cheers