Hi,
Thanks for the picture! I couldn't post it like that.
Yes indeed more ambient than darkโ€ฆ
Thank you very much for your recommendation sweelinck! It looks great and very complete!
I will go and find out about each module and watch videos, thank you very much ๐Ÿ™‚
I will come back to you if I have a question about one of the functions of this rack

Thank you dub007 it reassures me to tell myself that I made the right choices and I agree sweelinck did a great job ๐Ÿ™‚

If anyone else has another rack recommendation / idea to open my mind, I'll take it ๐Ÿ™‚

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_2258232.jpg

Hi all !
I come to ask for your help to help me continue filling my case :)
I would like with my modular to be able to do ambient / dark ambient (and to be able to play it live if I can do it).
But I would also like to be able to create dark atmospheres and fx for my techno tracks.
I am also very attracted to generative music.
I already have all the modules indicated in my rack.
For now I use an analog four to clock the renรฉ
I looking for If possible modules with not too much diving in the menus but I accept anyway.
I also specify that I had an Erica synth black polivoks filter that I sold, because i would like a more complex filter.
Could you help me to find somes ideas of a rack that would work well ?

I don't know all the modules on the market and their functionality so it's hard to get an idea of my "perfect synthesizer"
So I bought these modules because they attracted me or were recommended by friends but I don't have an exact idea yet of how I want to work with my modular apart from what I have said above.
So everything is not very well thought out upstream even if I think that I have not made a bad choice so far and that I like each of my modules.

I haven't fully grasped the eurorack world yet, and I don't have a sharp enough mind to think through a complex patch and get exactly where I want it.
But staying only with the modules I currently have does not help me move forward because I quickly have limitations in all my ideas.
that's why i need you

For now I can use effects with ableton to save money and space.
Except if you advise me rather to have eurorack effects?
I wouldn't mind being able to play it without a computer.

I think I'm not bad modulation for now.
I think I would need a new filter, several other vcos, I had the Honda piston in my sights.
In utility I don't know yet what I might need apart from a mixer and an output module (because I currently take the stereo output from the cloud) and a clock to be autonomous.
and maybe effects?
I'm waiting for your recommendation .

If you can advise me on what I need to achieve my goals that would be great
see you soon ๐Ÿ™‚