Bought Marbles from @yrn1. Arrived after 4 days, perfect conditions as described. Recommended!

Thanks for the reply Lugia!
The case is handmade, I wasn't completely sure about getting this risk but it's half price in comparison to the arturia one and the comments were all good so I trusted him.

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Eurorack-case-6-u-nero-doepfer-make-noise-intellijel-roland-mfb/323653315231?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2763.l2648

Definitely I will go slowly, after playing with those 3/4 modules for weeks things will clear up probably... good advice to "think big" and remove module after module. I will try!

Hi all! I'm about to build my first modular, in 3-4 days I will get a 6U 88hp rack and thinking about what modules to buy.

I already have a Neutron and a beatstep pro which can be useful!

I would like to start with 4 modules:

morphagene, maths and marbles are my favourite modules and probably will start with them.
What fourth module should I get in your opinion to fill these 3?

The rack has something important missing? (maybe something to get audio from external sources to feed the morphagene? another sequencer? A better reverb?)

I had some difficulties to not include modules like Erbe-Verb, Clouds, Warps, René, Pressure points...

I'm so excited to start this journey! It's like a week I get lost for hours in videos, forums... hope to get some suggestions!