Ended up making the thingy

Hope I could do it some justice

Haha certainly, though mostly just a good refresher from school. I'll try my best to give the digital domain a good name.

Just started it up actually so maybe someone else! I'll definitely check that out though, should be good research for sure, much appreciated!

Ha, trust me I'm aware. I have a deep appreciation for digital logic and such, I'm gonna be doing a video on it soon. Check out Max Makes Music on YouTube if interested, looking to do the whole subsystem eventually. I hope they expand it further

Yup I contacted them and they confirmed the same. I'm just surprised it's not mentioned in the installation bit of the manual. Mine came disconnected from the module, I thought it was just for Lipsk. Thank ya!

Hi there,

Got my hands on Drezno but as far as I can tell I'm either missing something or it's defective. I've fed several different Eurorack level signals to the ADC input (Plaits, Sample Drum, Subharmonicon), and the bit LEDs and the faders will all light up when adjusted. I believe that means they should be loud enough to clip. I've turned the link On, turned up the gain and offset of the DAC in several configurations, but the DAC output will only give me a very quiet version of the input signal at best, giving only noise if I turn the gain up enough past a point.

By default with nothing else patched but the audio in and out, I believe it should just do 8-bit resampling, creating a subtle audio effect as stated in the manual. I don't expect it to attenuate the input by a ton. Any ideas?

Apparently this is expected within tolerance, just something to keep in mind for others

https://forum.intellijel.com/t/planar2-abcd-voltages-inconsistent-per-channel/2914/2?u=qdox

Just posted to their forum, so yeah hopefully they'll get back there. Seems odd to me, though I definitely tried both auto and manual calibration. I don't believe the ABCD channels can be calibrated the same way as the XY, nothing I'd seen in the manual at least. I'd assumed they were all related but the XY calibration seems okay, -5V to 5V or 0V to 10V both directions

I picked up an Intellijel Planar2 and I noticed that in ABCD mode, there's a discrepancy in the voltage levels. For the ABC outputs, they all output unipolar 0V to ~10.2V, though the D output only goes from 0V to 9.3V. I exchanged it for another but noticed the same problem. Can anyone else confirm this for their units?

There's a local sale where I can get a CV Trinity for an okay price, not fantastic but enough to be interesting. I like that it seems to have good modulation options to do some wacky stuff, I just can't find a ton of info on it.

I'm most interested in the automation, though the rest of what it offers seems plenty useful, just don't know if it's worth almost $400 CAD

Additionally, I'm unsure if the aluminum panel version has any benefits over the original, only the original is available

ModularGrid Rack

Heya, been accruing 1U utilities for my Intellijel 7U. Think I have most of the basics out of the way to start considering the more fun stuff, but I honestly haven't thought a ton about that yet, I'd like to just be flexible enough to tackle different sounds as I swap things in and out and just -experiment- eventually.

Wish I could get my hands on a MIDI to CV 1U but it seems hard to get right now. I'm still on the fence about the Multi FX 1U so consider that optional

Anyhow,

Top left are things at my disposal, bottom left are on order, bottom right are current desires. My two favourite things are futzing with sequencers, and filters. I very much so wish to build around the Morphagene, or possibly put a heavier focus on granular synth stuff in the future.

Besides that kinda thing I'm fairly diectionless on a particular sound (besides maybe avoiding very traditional hard synth layout) and am waiting for a local sale soon to pick up other less specific utilities and see what I can get. Thoughts on where to head in the future? On top of this I have the 0-coast and the KSP to fill in other gaps.

ModularGrid Rack

Thanks!