Self patching feedback-wise a module to throw in the mix would be a tanh by Instruo, seems built for that and only in 4 HP.
-- troux

thanks for this! will also have a good look at tomorrow.

I've been reading through their module list recently- definitely lots to think about! thanks.

Hi! thanks so much for this- yep, these are modules I'm currently looking at and will definitely explore further following this. The TWS is in there alongside the ResEQ to form a little self-patching chaotic feedback corner of the case although I take your point about the VCM which does sound great...also v. interested in the NCOM.

Hi All!

First time posting here and happy to receive advice or suggestions on the below:

ModularGrid Rack

Having spent a number of months researching, I started putting my rack together earlier this year. I'm loving the journey so far but as for many, am trying to find a balance between sources, modifiers, modulation and utilities and figuring out what works best for me....

My aim is to create an instrument for sonic experimentation (initially studio-based but to be performed with further down the line)- with inspiration found in the patch programmability and feedback systems of Serge, the timbral possibilities unique to Eurorack sound modifiers and sample manipulation. The above system will be accompanied by a control skiff at some point in the future, additional modulation is currently being sourced from VCV via Es9, mixing is being done externally and sequencing (rarely) being done in a DAW. I also have a PNW which will end up in the skiff.

I'm particularly looking for advice on utilities/modulation that might open up the system further (still considering whether Genie, Compare 2, Levit 8, HN MIA/VCAs are best use of the space available), whether there are any massive oversights or just modules that could be lots of fun to explore.

Thanks!