Was doing some light module browsing recently, and it appears as though everyone's favorite web-based modular synthesizer has disappeared. In addition, modules can no longer be sorted by "Playable in TrueGrid" anymore. What gives?

Going to college soon and I'm building a dorm room rig around this, complimented with an Arturia Microbrute and a Korg Electribe ER-1 (plus Live 9 for processing/chordal duties). I know that computerland is pretty much unlimited, but do you think I can get a lot of mileage out of the hardware alone?

Also, does anyone have an OG PulpLogic/Erthenvar Lunchbox for sale?

Where can I get this or is it a custom, one-of-a-kind thing?

Thread: Acidlab MS2

Anyone know how this compares to the English Tear from Harvestman?

This site already has a fair level of integration with Muff Wiggler, and to be honest I think that Muff's has already established itself as the de facto website for modular synth discussion. I mean sure this new forum "doesn't look like an Excel® Spreadsheet" (personally I like the vBulletin look), but I really don't see anything here that Muff's doesn't already offer. In short, making multiple general-purpose modular synth forums is kind of like making multiple modular databases; different distributions of people can yield different results. This can be a good thing, but I think the community around modulars is small enough as is.

Just my two cents.