Reading over all your comments, i defo know i need more VCAs so 1st is another quad VCA (probably another Quad VCAfrom intellijel) and ive also ordered MOSKWA ii and selling the cellz. I watched a few vids on Monorail tech talk on youtube for some advice on utiliti mods and was thinking of the malstrom Arkan module along with a shakmat medusa module.

As for comupter integration ive never thought of it. I did plan on buying an es9 casue thhey appear in a ton of online videos and tutorials.

Thanks again guys for all the suggestions and help very much appreiceated

Cheers for all the info guys....
As you mentioned very sound heavy but im selling a few modules (TT filter, The Evelopes and Cellz) and got a couple on order intellijel quadrax and another quad VCA. Ill read trough te bulk of the comment tonigt and have check on some suggestions.

thanks again guys

Hey guys....

To cut a long story short, I had expendable cash during covid and bought a Doepfer A-100 and slowly slowly Im filling it up.
I was hoping that some people here could give me some patch tips for my setup?
Since buying all of it ( I bought an Akai MPCx and a 2nd hand MacBook Pro 2017 aswell) ive just been loving all the interesting sounds i can make however, ive become terrible for patching the same thing over and over, maybe with a slight diference in tonal character or movment.......BORING nonetheless.

I cant stop myself from patching what i already know works, such as oscillator to filter to VCA with an envelope controling the filter cutoff.

Maybe some patch ideas for some nice pads or a some crazy rises/dives or impacts.......

I love 90s big beat music such as Chem Bros, Prodigy and Leftfield so once ive got a little bit more know how with the mod synth and the MPC i will do my best at recording some matrial.

cheers guys !!!

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1880142.jpg?1693808326