@jb61264 The Font on top right is a filter! I second the FX AID. Also how do you usually use the o_c? If you're stuck on a specific app, you could buy a module devoted to a similar utility (eg. Quadraturia --> Batumi). I'm far from being an expert but I'd say you lack some sort of clock modulator to create more interesting rhythms of of the Pamela (except if you're happy programming it but I'm not), and maybe complex envelopes (BIA is a sucker for envelopes)

-- gorilla

What would you suggest for Envelopes for BIA?
o_c is for turing machine mostly:) It's just cheaper than actual turing machine lol

Hey guys,
I ve almost finished my Skiff rack: ModularGrid Rack

Would like to ask you your opinion / advices on how could i improve modules order / which modules could be useful / good to complete the rack.

My needs:

• I m mostly doing techno (James Ruskin, Blawan kind of style) so I m looking into creating percussive, rhytmic basses & synths.

• Eurorack gonna be used mostly for synthwork (basses, leads, textures etc)

• Drums are made separately on Syntakt

• Then I process & mix everything in Ableton.

ModularGrid Rack

So i ve updated my first rack to be built and would like to get some feedback / advices.
Goal is to have a little synth to get bleepy weird melodies / wonky basslines.
This rack will be complimented with 0-cost desktop & DFAM desktop.
I d like to know if i missed something / or having something i dont really need / what can i add to get more interesting sounds

ModularGrid Rack

• Behringer Brains (as synth voice)
  • Mutable Instruments Peak (LFO / ADSR)
  • Doepfer A-180-e
  • Z5000 (as multi FX)
  • TipTip Forbidden Planet (Filter)
  • Erica Pico DSP
  • kNob AGNI
  • Bastl Popcorn
  • Quad Quantizer
  • Quad VCA

Hey guys,
I want to build my first rack to accomplish DFAM & 0-coast. Something as a little synth for interesting bleeps & bloops for techno & basslines.
Brains is no-brainer for its price & versality.
Maths looks a bit complicated to me so i decided to pick up Peak instead.
- Curious about filter - is it nice or there are some better alternatives?
- Any interested but not wide & over-complex sequencers?
- I m planning to build it in Cre8audio Nifty Case so be able to sequence it alternatively with Ableton or AUM.

Would appreciate any advices / improvements / ideas.

My budget is around 1500 eur.