Thanks to @toodee and @Sweelinck, I also thought about another filter (I use my TD-3 currently for this purpose). Grainity looks promising ... I'm not sure about O & C and all the menu diving (I know, same thing with PAM ... but I love it!). On the other hand tons of cool features ...

Cheers, Ben

Thanks Jim!

Hi guys!

This is my current rack:

iben rack

I also use a Behringer TD-3-MO and a Drumbrute Impact drum machine. I'm wondering what I should use the last 11 HP for? What do you think is really missing? I'm thinking about adding the ochd expander and Instruō Tš-L v2 oscillator. Any other ideas are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Do you want to know how this rack sounds? Check out my youtube channel!

Cheers, Ben

Hi guys!

Frap Tools 321 joined my rack! This one is for you and all your great advice! Who thinks that I need onther osciallator?

Cheers, Ben

Hi guys!

After your feedback I haved added OCHD and Ikarie to my rack. Both are graet! Interested in the result? Enjoy!

Cheers, Ben

Wow, I'm speechless of all your great and detailed feedback/ideas! I will dive into the details of all the (unknown) modules before I send out my orders ... maybe you are interested in my first semi-generative patch here on youtube. Thanks again!

That helped a lot, thank you so much!

Thanks!

Hi there!

Any thoughts on my first rack if I want to move towards more generative patching capabilities? I have some HP left and will definitely add a filter module (I'm currently using an external Behringer TD-3-MO ...), but does anybody has a suggestion for the remaining HP? Thanks in advance!

Cheers, Ben