Hard to explain, but I'm looking for a module that can take an incoming CV signal and split it at a threshold, essentially making it two CV signals where the second doesn't send anything until the threshold is met. For instance lets say i have a single source and want to control two values, like decay time and filter cutoff, so when the input CV hits 50% it has opened the decay to 100% with the cutoff still at 0% and at 100% it has the decay at 100% and the cutoff at 100%.

Does such a thing exist?

Hey @JimHowell1970, this gives me a lot to think about, thanks.

Makes sense about the full size Plaits. I definitely like the spaciousness of the Wave over the tiny dials of my other modules right now.

The TB-03 and SH-01a both have clock in (steps their internal sequencer), 1v/oct output and gate output. The TR-06 has 5 trigger outs.

I will look into some veils clones. At a glance that seems good since it also is a mixer?

For how I'm currently mixing everything I have with a Mackie mixer and so im using the sends for reverb and delay. At one point i was trying to understand if i could just use attenuators to reduce the module output so i could still mix them in my cirrent mixer (this would also let me add effects how im doing it now for the boutique's).

Your formula in your signature confirms what i was suspecting, that just some sound sources aren't going to take me far enough.

Hi,

I've got a few Roland boutiques that i like a lot, but would like to extend yheor usage with a modular setup. What i have now is an SH-01A, TR-06 and TB-03. For modules i own a Qu-Bit Wave, 2hp Mix, ALM SBG and an Intellijel Plog. Im thinking of getting a Plaits (probably the Knit), but not sure what else ill need / want beyind that. I expect to use the sequencers from the 06 and 03, but suspect I'll need some envelopes and sequencable modulation sources. I also like the Plog for deriving other triggers/gates from the boutiques.

Any suggestions on what might fill out a setup to complement what ive currently got? I'm definitely just dipping my yoes into the modular world and already feel like i should have done more research, so any help is appreciated.