The G. VCF output will be great for drum percussion and adding to existing noise also for the granularity. It’s a keeper. I like how I can set and cv the division of the grains and cv the structure.

Not to start beef but i dont think that the Singularity just dose not stand up to the Famine. You could do almost the same thing with Famine if you turn the voltage down till the module is off and put trigger or mult the same trigger from the module or sharp env to Famine. You would have room for sweet spots with the voltage level knob, trig voltage and env shapes. The Singularity dose not sounds like a Noon either. Famine is more on the dangers side dont be to afraid of it. But with a Singularity "on the safer side" i would love to throw more things in it then just a capsitor in it. I like the open points on Error modues i want to explore it.

I would like to know how it sounds?

This is other stuff i am thinking about getting this is not a complete rack. ModularGrid Rack

This is all of the modules that i can get my hands on and build within my price budget. I dont have the pcbs for some of the modules mostly the stuff on the top left but i thinking about the possibilities. ModularGrid Rack And this is what i have. ModularGrid Rack