used alongside my Arturia Microbrute, its main function is providing more modulation sources for the modulators on the Brute Oszillator.

They don't specify it on their website, it's just "up to more than an hour"

If you need it more specifically, measure it yourself. But you'll need a lot of time for that... ;-)

Hi, I'm Tim from Germany. I produce electronic music on my laptop, but lately I'm into hardware, planning on getting some Eurorack modules asap.

my music is found on:
soundcloud
youtube
iTunes
where I make Prog and Electro House, Dubstep, Trance, Rock...

also, there's my side project, namely "Ad Lodal Ravis"
side-soundcloud
side-youtube
where I'm living out my darker side, doing Minimal, Acid and Progressive Techno FOR FREE

feel free to check out my stuff, maybe leave a like, follow or subscription if you like what you hear...

Right now my setup is as follows:

A MacBook Pro 15" from late 2011 (getting a new computer soon) with a Tascam US-122 MKII USB Interface
an old Tascam Portastudio 488-MKII mixer/taperecorder (used as a mixer) and a second hand Behringer 4-Channel-Mixer
some KORG volcas (beats, bass, keys, sample), KORG monotrons (duo and delay) and an Arturia MicroBrute
and I have some guitars.
I'm using KRK Rokit5 GP2 monitors for mixing and beats mixr headphones for reference.

Just a little planning on something i most likely not be able to purchase anytime soon.

A Make Noise DPO as a little bit weirder, and a few simple Doepfer-VCOs with a mixer and a MIDI-Interface in the first row.

All the Modulation Sources in the second row, 4 ADSRs in 2 dual ADSRs from Intellijel, 4 simple LFOs, 4 simple Decay Envelopes, a Maths and a Quadra AD/AHR/AD Loop Envelope.

Some important stuff in the last row, the heart of the system, the Intellijel Metropolis Sequencer, some Doepfer Filters (Wasp Multimode Filter, SSM 24dB LP and 18dB LP), another Mixer and a dual VCA.

Some multiples and a little bit of space left finish off this dream of a Modular Synthesizer.

planned to work together with a Microbrute, so not a lot of VCAs, kinda planned for a single, monophonic, living, moving, fat Synth-Voice.