Had a very good trading experience buying with @Wissen buying a Verbos Scan&Pan.

How about some additional modulation source like a Wogglebug or a Batumi to spice things up a little bit ;)
Also a quantizer (e.g. a 2hp Tune or something fancier like a μScale) would go nicely with your Pittsburgh sequencer and your Maths and any additional modulation sources. A CV mixer like the Happy Nerding 3x MIA would also be a good augmentation if you go for the more modulation sources route. Additionally the 3xMIA would also work nicely as an input attenuator for your Clouds!

I own a Verbos Amplitude & Tone Controller and tried out the Complex Oscillator at a local shop. To me Verbos modules feel very sturdy and high quality. They have a nice robust pulvercoated finish/print, a clear layout with enough space and the potis have enough "weight" to them to feel good, nothing cheap at all here. The big poti caps are still out of plastic, but to me the resistance of the potis when turning is much more important for a good quality feel than anything else.
Sound is much more subjective i think, but to me the Verbos complex oscillator has the warmest sound of any of the complex oscillators, which i like a lot and would prefer it to most other complex oscillators!
Hope that helps!

Two features i would love to have is having the currency selection (selectable by the 'show price in $/€' links) and the region settings in the marketplace (show offers from All/EU/US/etc...) be saved locally on the device so i don't have to change them every time i reload the page. I don't know how many minutes or hours i spent by now just changing these settings after loading the page. Would be awesome if the site would just remember my favorite settings.