I'd get the new Xaoc FX unit over the FX Aid/XL/Pro just because they're both the same FX chip, but the Xaoc module has input attenuators and that chip distorts if you breathe on it too hard.

Try recalibrating it

Erica make good modules and, I guess it's their prerogative, but it seems like they never update the digital modules with any extra features or stream-lining of UI. They make sure there are no bugs and then move onto the next module. So be sure you like what it is when you first try it, because it won't change at all down the road.

On/Off by PH Modular. Christian's email is on the Modular Grid page. I have one of these modules and love it. It's good for modules with displays, but without screen savers, to save them from burn-in.

You could get two Antumbra DVCAs and chain them together with the jumpers on the back, that's Veils in 8hp

In my experience, that's how Meanwell power supplies are. Supposedly the noise goes away if you put a dummy load on the 5V line, but you'll never get a straight answer from anyone online as to how to go about that (don't ask me, nobody would tell me, either) because everyone assumes you'll kill yourself. These power supplies are not designed for powering modular synthesizers and can't really be relied on to be stable voltage sources. They're primarily intended to be used as 5V power supplies. You're paying for what you get. I used to have one in a small case and you could hear the pitch drift in the oscillators, they were never totally stable. I switched to an Endorphin.es 2hp power supply for that case and it cleared everything up.

There may be a way to do that with Hemispheres, I'm not sure. I think that's why o_c and Temps Utile tend to go hand-in-hand

Thread: "Normalized"

Yep

yes but the issue of which is which only comes up out of context, within context, I think it's a bit pedantic, don't you, really?
-- JimHowell1970

There's nothing pedantic about using the correct words to describe things.

A normalled jack is different from normalizing, people should be careful not to interchange the two terms. Normalizing involves altering the gain of audio, normalling involves behind-the-panel connections between circuits.

It should only light up when there is a signal going into it. If it doesn't light up then, then there is a problem.

No no, not Moog, 'the modular synthesizer of the 1970s'