Thanks for the reply. By PEG do you mean the pingable enevelope generator? Its 20 hp. I dont really have enough room. I got a few more thinks this morning. You mentioned a clock divider. I got Tempi. I also got a Wogglebug. Will that introduce the randomness to switching? I dont know what a sequential switch is and I couldn't find out how to look it up. Could you give me a name. I went a little crazy this morning. I also got an Octone and another VCA. Again thanks for the help.

ModularGrid Rack

ModularGrid Rack

I've got alot of vco's and modulation. I dont know where to go from here. Any opinions?

Thread: So Far

ModularGrid Rack

I have a fifth row that I was going to use for a Tonestar and Charcot Circle. Another mixer is also in the works. And another vca. Along with a Roland filter. I kind of like the large multi purpose modules but I don't know. Any suggestions? I'm using the new electribe for drums and a jd xi for sequencing. So there's that.

ModularGrid Rack

I got the curtis filter and I also went ahead and got tides. The nano rand or something like it is a definite sometime soon. The waldorf wavetable seems interesting so when its available I might get it. I'll have to look into something to control modulation. From what I see on this site this doesn't look like a lot of the setups I see. Am I right? It seems like a more traditional 4 element synth rather than someting built for IDM or more abstract sounding set up. Am I right?

ModularGrid Rack

I'm sorry if I'm not posting correctly. I'm not use this. This is what I have so far. I'm using a Roland JD XI along with a new Electribe 2 for sequencing and drums. I actually have five tiers since its a DIY case. As you can see its pretty much the basics. Any direction on what to buy next or look at for the future would be very appreciated.