Hello Anubiz,

Wow, this is amazing! :-) How did you do this? Did you used samples for the sounds? Supported by a large sequencer I guess? The large top left module, is that your main sequencer? What is it exactly (I mean brand & model)?

Are you (Anubiz) and Attack Regularity Release Chaos (on YouTube) the same performer? I am now listening to the Tubular Bells, nice one too!

Must have been a lot of configuration work ;-) It's amazing and enjoyable at the same time. Thank you very much for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

hi garfield modular. thank you very much. it's a customized midi file played by yarns (MI), hermod (squarp instruments) and moog mother, so i get 13 voices. the only sample is the timpani, which is played by the erica synths sample drum. the sequencer in the top left is the DIY red light district sequencer, but i use it very rarely. but building it was fun :) cheers