Hi dear
I'm googling about an adsr. I'm searching something with CV controller on all parameters.
I stuck in the doubt on: befaco Adsr, Danny sound looping VCADSR or the cheapest Doepfer a-140. Also if a-140 still the cheapest (thinking to DIY for befaco and Danny) how about function and quality?
What you think about this module? All advice is appreciate.

Thanks
Glitched0xff

TipTop's Z4000NS gives you CV control of all four stages of the ADSR at a street price of $175US. I have a couple. They work as advertised. The Doepfer A-140 doesn't have CV control of parameters.

The Befaco is actually quite nice, as there is also a gate output that fires off for EACH stage of ADSR. That could be useful for triggering other modules, sequencers, or ADSRs.

I would want one or two "Gucci" ADSR units for complex envelope generation. Then less expensive BASIC ADSRs if I need more envelope generators that are just doing what's labeled on the tin, like the Doepfer... as they are half as expensive.

I'd buy at least one Befaco if I was doing it again. I find the extra gates per stage to be hella' useful.

This should work: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/mutable-instruments-stages In this case, you can assign the time/level jacks as needed, and even break out the EG segments so that you can also use this as a sequencer. Not your basic ADSR, and it IS a tad spendy, but if you want that level of control, it doesn't get much better than this...even at $359.

Hi Glitchedxoff,

I have the Doepfer A-140 and I like it, it's good quality for a good basic ADSR. I love the inverse output on this module that at certain times comes in very handy.

The Erica Synths Black HADSR EG and the Black VC EG modules are great too. HADSR gives you one more stage, the hold stage. The VC EG gives you control on a per stage level by CVs, lovely module this is. Both of these modules have extension modules available that can be used to give you even more control (and outputs).

Good luck for the search for a great EG and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks to all for yours advices.
Stages of Mutable Instruments is very interesting but Iā€™d like something more easy for take practice with the roots of eurorack.
Top tap z400 or Erica Synth seem like a good starting point.

Thx glitched0xff
šŸ‘šŸ»