My latest patch with Beads as the main voice. Additional ones coming from Verbos Harmonic oscillator and Rings.
Still debating with myself if Beads is really for me !

Hi Yunyun,

Wow, this is a great track! That sound that kicks in at 0:52, gave me goose bumps! :-) It sounds to me like an almost symphonic composition, very well done!

Lovely video with your rack in the greenery does the rest :-) Thanks a lot for sharing this with us, please keep the good work coming and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

This sounds great! Just my style. I have yet to try "Beads as a voice" but this is convincing me I should. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Yunyun,

Wow, this is a great track! That sound that kicks in at 0:52, gave me goose bumps! :-) It sounds to me like an almost symphonic composition, very well done!

Lovely video with your rack in the greenery does the rest :-) Thanks a lot for sharing this with us, please keep the good work coming and kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Thank you a lot for your support !
Yes there’s some classical vibes in this patch.
Next track is already recorded ;)

This sounds great! Just my style. I have yet to try "Beads as a voice" but this is convincing me I should. Thanks for sharing.
-- TumeniKnobs

Thank you ! Yes it’s something to test definitely. Maybe I have to try it again as a voice too :)