I have been in this world for over 1.5 years, and I feel like what excites me the most is the generative music, so I am preparing a rack - 104 hp 7u -, based on some modules I already have (marked with an *) plus some new modules to come.
This is my idea (some modules can be in more than one category):
- Voices: Qu-Bit Surface*, Endorphines Furthrrr*, Rings (mainly for its input), Kickall* (for some synced - not generative BD);
- Sequencing: Qu-Bit Bloom as main sequencer, Steppy* for triggers, and Digitalis* can also be used;
- Modulation: MI Stages, Mimetic Digitalis*, Maths*, Deeper A-145-4*;
- Utilities: Maths*, Disting MK4*, Veils x2 (or other Quad VCA of that size), Dual ADSR, Clock Divider, Sequential Switch, Steppy*, Noise Tools*, Several Mults;
- Filtering: QPAS, Viol Ruina*;
- Effects: Beads, Disting MK4*;
- Mixing: Quadratt *;
- In-Out: Intellijel Line In Out*.
Thoughts? I feel like I might lack some extra effects, specially when I use the Disting for other purposes, but any suggestion of type of modules or specific modules for this type of music is more than welcome.
Thank you all for your time and help!