New product today. I needed another studio rack for my Eurorack modules, so grabbed a Behringer one from Sweetwater.

A fine unit, good price. Little skeptical on their power claims, but it’ll support the width it is. And fits in the studio rack well.

The specs are 1000mA for the + and -12 and 500mA for the +5. I believe the 3000 refers to the actual transformer.
I own a couple of these and quite a few Tiptop ears/rails combos. I never thought I'd say this but the Bs feel a lot better build quality than the TTs. The latter feel like a rush job, with sharp and pointy edges, and generally flimsy, while the Bs look and feel properly finished and robust.
Problem is... I run for my life when I see sliding nuts... I only got those two because they were for a dedicated System 100M where all the modules would just stay where they were from day one.

I run for my life when I see sliding nuts... I only got those two because they were for a dedicated System 100M where all the modules would just stay where they were from day one.
-- Mazz

I agree. If it's for anywhere other than my studio, where it will never move, I use threaded rails.

But yeah, this is not a bad unit.
--ck

Threaded rails (or threaded rail strips...similar idea) are definitely solid, but if you're doing anything DIY or want to use an Analogue Systems module or two, you'll be very grateful for those sliders. Any time you have the potential for a module NOT matching the typical Eurorack spacing, that's when sliders become a godsend!