Isn't it a beauty. The real ARP 2500 had only 15 modules but this was the perfect case and it didn't come any smaller so I created a monster 2500. :D It is what it is.

Nice! That's really right along the lines of having the Main Cabinet as well as a couple of Wings. About the only thing I could thing of changing would be to swap a 1006 for one of the 1047s. That way, you get a stereo pair of Modamps AND Filtamps, and that takes the 1047s down to a stereo pair as well.

This is definitely something I need to consider, also. I have a very fond memory of a concert by David Rosenboom back in 1968 or 69 in which he played this MONSTER 2500 configuration with TWO main cabs and THREE wings. One main was his "playable" with the dual keyboard and some EEG pickup hardware for brainwave control, and the other was for sequencing, plus he also had a telemetry receiver that picked up signals from four different transmitters inside four rather sci-fi-looking columns that audience members carried around in groups with their eyes closed (and, of course, some "minders" to keep people from slamming into the synth). It's definitely part of why I do what I do these days!