Something a bit more uptempo this time, I just love running a keyboard through Ears to distort a bit and then into Mimeophon, having ears envelope follower control the feedback, so whenever I play I get sustained notes if the delay time is on the shorter zones... what's your favourite moment?

Patch Notes:

Voices:
- Studiologic Numa Compact 2x amped by Ears through Mimeophon, is playing chords and melodies.
- Eowave titan into ST Werner and Takkab LPG doing 2 syncopated basslines bassline,
- Calsynth Rangoon is doing the counter melody, controlled by SIG.
- Ensemble oscillator through Bizarre Jezebel Pkhia, controlled by Doboz XIIO.

Drums:
- Instruo Ts-l through Takaab LPG as bass drum
- Blue and White Noise from through Patching Panda Punch v3 as high-hat and snare.
- Erica Pico Drums through Dreadbox Splash as snare.

Modulation:
- Clank Chaos as clock divider and random CV generator, sequencing most drums and bassline.
- Mutable Instruments Stages as envelope generator and LFOs
- Instruo Ochd as LFOs

Utilities:
- MIAx3 as attenuation, mixer, offset.
- Super Vcas as vca, inverter, mixer and sidechain.
- joeSeggiola's Nearness as panning sub-mixer.
- Cosmotronic Cosmix as mixer, using Mimeophon as send effect.
- Music Thing Startup as mixer and clock generator and divider.

Nice work :) Which version of your rack was this with?

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

Nice work :) Which version of your rack was this with?
-- wishbonebrewery

Hey thanks! What was your favourite moment?

The rack from the video is pretty much this, altough it may have 1 or 2 different modules in there...

ModularGrid Rack

Hey thanks! What was your favourite moment?
-- brunomolteni

I'd go for the filter tweaks and the lovely twinkly finish.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery