Ordered oldest to newest so it will be easier to fill in the future.

Quite fast techno, I posted this before but it's still fun. First time trying out really long 3D sequences in a while:

I really love this kind of patch and had to build an animation for it:

The last one is an absolute favorite in a long time. Here the animation came first, it's a kind of modular patch in the 3D software blender. I created some basic character shapes an a node based system to randomly mix them together. I hope that it shows just a tiny bit that the synth patch is loosely based on how I remember Ryōji Ikeda tracks.

As I am not showing any video of the synth creating the tracks I also link the current rack layout.
ModularGrid Rack

Any Ideas what could be fun to try out next, my dear modular gridders?

Hi Zuggamasta,

Great to hear from you again and you got there some beautiful videos! I love the first video, fascinating that is! The third video is funny and fits quite well with the music. The music of the second video I like myself most, nicely done :-)

Did you ever consider the Erica Synths - Black Octasource? Great modulator module! It's a crazy LFO with up till 8 outputs that are phase shifted. You can do some serious crazy things with it. I think it might suite your music style and I mean that as a compliment :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing your great work with us, I hope you keep up the good work and have tons of fun with it, kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hey Garfield,

The Octasource looks great. I was also having an eye on the whole Joranalogue line of modules that seem to be some of the most powerful LFOs out there. As my heart is still pounding for chopped jungle/breakbeats the next module might be an Erica Synths Sample Drum (also more snare variations, yeah!). So you're surprisingly close with the Erica Modules.

Thank you for listening

Hey Zuggamasta,

Yes, Erica Synths makes great modules so you wouldn't regret their stuff :-) Joranalogue is a brand I haven't own any module yet but it's on my wish list too, they have some interesting modules indeed!

Good luck with finding a good/suitable module and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads