Great track! Love the dynamics, the warbly sounds, and the chord changing sequence is excellent! Also loved that break at 3:00 with the formant sounds. That never gets old for me. The Nerdseq is interesting but I wonder how hard the programming is and how much of it is just straight programming vs playing a sequence into it. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!

Thanks! The warbly stuff is a TX81Z and a Plaits-based voice. Formant stuff is another Plaits doing one voice, buried a little and doubling some notes up. Primary formant voice is random vocal samples run through the Mutable Warps vocoder with the carrier sequenced by the Nerd. Bass is BehriMoog through a Mutable Ripples. Kick is SSF Ultra Kick. Percussion is the TakTakTak Drumbo and some samples run through a Mutable Beads.

The Nerd is amazing. Immensely flexible. For this tune, chords and melodies were played and drums were programmed. Just doing whichever is quickest. I'll also go in and edit the recorded tracks adding FX, inverting a chord, adding some CC, program changes or whatever. This track was done in about three hours from scratch.