Hi all.

I am considering a new studio system. It needs to be able to hand drums, bass, chords, and a melody. It needs to be able to handle midi via an MPC, keyboard, or computer; it needs to be able to work without any connections to external equipment (not counting the Michigan Synth Works 16ch faders); and it needs to have some practical use as an effects processor for other gear. Basically, I kind of want this system to be able to handle everything. It needs to work as my drum machine. It needs to be able to be played as a keyboard instrument. It needs to be able to handle a more "traditional" eurorack use case.

I have some of these modules and some I will have to buy. I will also have the MSW 16ch. faders. I did not patch this in on MG but there will be some always patched connections going from the faders (to the 3 fills on micro grids; to the x and y on the micro grids). I have also already patched what I am thinking will be a set of permanently patched cables.

I was wondering if anyone would have any creative ideas for how to patch the rest of this system? I already have a good idea for how to handle the basics but I was hoping that there would be people here who can show me some more interesting patches that I can't, or wouldn't be able to, think of. While I want this to be a system that can handle everything at once the patch you suggest doesn't have to. I am far more interested in seeing what others can do with this and how that may work for my uses. Also, if you have any suggestions for modules that would be appreciated because, while I am fairly locked in to this system generally, I am definitely open to hearing what may be a better module for this system.

(also, this is my first time posting about a patch I sketched on here. If I am doing something and you can't see the patch or anything like that, please let me know and I will do what I can to fix it)

Here is a quick summary of what is patched so far. I have the clock from the FH-2 going to the mult going to the grids (via the swing module), Chaos, turing machine, and stopler. Stopler and Grids are my drum rhythm sources that are going into the switch. The Stopler has two percs which are going to muted at the Cosmic mixer instead of the switch. The drums will be played from the Salmple. Then they will go into the Cosmic mixer with the aux going to a mono-to-stereo reverb in the EX and then coming back through channels 7 and 8. Then they will go to the Roland 531 mixer and yeet on out of here.